-Pandemic-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spyt-Death Knight-(currently) Blood DPS

3 posters

Go down

Spyt-Death Knight-(currently) Blood DPS Empty Spyt-Death Knight-(currently) Blood DPS

Post  SpytDK Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:19 am

Armory Link :

-Why you are leaving your current raid/guild/server/team-
Truth is...I never left...they left me. I took a break for a week because of inner-guild drama and when I came back the guild had disbanded.

-Why you want to join our Team-
A few of your current members were in the previously stated guild (Mady, Treon). I've also raided with Yukarg before. But not only that, I am a skilled player who can bring a solid dps spot to the institution.

-Gear/Spec explanation-
I have a lot of ArP which is a pretty solid choice if you're DPS'ing blood. My hit is through the roof atm, i know, because I'm in the process of basically re-gearing myself from one tier to the next. I plan on going Unholy once i get my tier gear up, that's what I was originally and am more comfortable with the Unholy spec. My spec includes the 2 points in Runic Power Mastery because with more Runic Power comes more Death Strike dmg and a free Death Coil, without sacrificing too much Death Strike dmg.

-Raid Experience and Guild History-
I transferred from Terrokar to CC, I was in a guild called Drunk In Public that merged with Prophets of Fury. The DiP alumni and PoF jerks butted heads so a few of us close DiP's transferred to CC via a recommendation for the guild Premonition which one of our members had been a member of. So we transferred and joined, things were good until they ninja disbanded on me when I was taking a break because of guild drama and people not showing for raids. I hadn't joined another guild because everyone seemed pretty settled where they were and I lost a lot of contact with ex-guildies (Now in Brood of Reckoning). But thankfully, I rediscovered some friends here had joined Pandemic, therein lies the reasoning of my app. =D

Raid experience includes all Vanilla and BC content minus some Sunwell. I've cleared 10 and 25 Naxx multiple times (who hasn't) and defeated all bosses in Ulduar minus Yogg (but i know the fight).

-Computer/ISP Specifications-
Spyt-Death Knight-(currently) Blood DPS 524234367

SpytDK

Back to top Go down

Spyt-Death Knight-(currently) Blood DPS Empty oops...

Post  SpytDK Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:11 am

almost forgot to mention Tenshii....sorry Tenshii!

SpytDK

Back to top Go down

Spyt-Death Knight-(currently) Blood DPS Empty Re: Spyt-Death Knight-(currently) Blood DPS

Post  Pandaxx Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:31 am

SpytDK wrote:almost forgot to mention Tenshii....sorry Tenshii!

By mention'n Tenshii you have just forfeit any chance of becoming part of this guild.

Your only redeeming quality is that you mentions Treon and....i guess Mady (I kinda wanna slap you for Mady tho).

So....yeah dk...dont know much just wanted to scoff at you for mentioning Tenshii.

No worries im sure Repp will get to you asap, as his blood dps is kinda sick considering he just dinged 80 a bit ago and all that.
Pandaxx
Pandaxx

Back to top Go down

Spyt-Death Knight-(currently) Blood DPS Empty Re: Spyt-Death Knight-(currently) Blood DPS

Post  Yukarg Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Good DK, crazy deeps!

Yukarg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinfidel Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Have fun on vacation bud. Let me know soon as you get back. Smile

Sinfidel
Admin

https://pandemic-cc.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down