Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Go down

Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Anolis on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:51 pm

-Armory Link:
For some reason, I'm failing to get a decent link to show on this forum, hopefully somebody is more savvy than I and can find me on the armory.

-Why you are leaving your current raid/guild/server/team:
Because Boriel told me to (one of the DKs in your guild), he's my neighbor irl =).

-Why you want to join our Team:
See above, he's a cool guy and I am loyal to a fault. Every other person that has urged me to transfer to their server (and thus making me pay to swap this toon around, mind you, three times so far) has left me in the dust and basically wanted me on there to merely text me while they played on my own. I have found that even some of the other guilds I have been in eventually disintegrated because of the famed "guild drama" and I have had reports that Pandemic is a drama free environment (or sparse) which I like to hear.

-Gear/Spec explanation- Knowledge of your class is immensely important:
My understanding of the Druid is that its for people that might have ADD. You can Tank, DPS (with melee and spells), heal, or just use flight form to gank everyones herb and mining nodes (which I have heard a lot of allied grumbles while I did that, damned clean skins ><). I know that my main interests are healing and tanking and having proper gear for it is paramount. For healing, I've made sure all of my HOT spells are maxed and my tranquility has the quickest cooldown for those big AOE hits. Of course, INT & SPI are paramount as well as spell power & mana regen. Though my gear needs improvement, I feel that its not what you got but how you work it that makes the difference (that's what she said).

-Raid Experience and Guild History- MC was great, but tell us about something you had to be good at to do:
I used to go into AV BG with a beer in hand (& 1 on the mouse) and still come out in the top 10 for kills in the feral bear form. My gear is all gone beause I'm not one for sentimental value of items that clutter up my bank. I used to pre BC (or BCBC for those who are into acronyms) play a human pally, off-tank, and every time, save my UBRS & LBRS groups from total wipes by getting DI out at just the right time. My guild masters appreciated it (though I've sat in for one of your raids and the GMs have things down pretty good so I won't be doing any surprise work). I didn't get into any other raids farther than that because my work schedule changed so much after that.

-Arena Rating- No team/effort to participate in arenas will effect your application negatively:
Though I have no rating currently, I am not opposed to join up with people and go for it. My main reason for doing that was because I kept odd hours (and the now x-wife didn't like me playing as often as I wanted. Problem solved there!). Now that I can be more regular with the game and my marital status, I can get in there and get arena ratings!

Here's my speed test, taken from my MacBook Pro 15" 2.8GHz Intel w 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 RAM and NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT w 512MB VRAM. Using wireless (n) connection and a DSL connection:


Hope to see you guys on the game soon, even if its just to assist in gearing me up for raids.

~Anolis~

Anolis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Anolis on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:53 pm

forgot to mention I cook & alch as well =)

Anolis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Pandaxx on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 am

Just curious were you looking to raid in the future or just a place to hang out and dick around? Cause pandemic does hang out and dick around, bunch of fags...they touch me...halp me...
avatar
Pandaxx

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Anolis on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:38 pm

I do plan to raid, however, I also realize my gear needs to be bolstered a bit.

If by "dick around" you mean gear up in heroics for raids then yes.
If by "dick around" you mean sign up and be moral support (BS fodder) in the guild chat then yes.
If by "dick around" you mean touch you... why the hell not, sure, I'll do that too so yes!

Just so you don't feel left out though, understand its purely platonic, I'm not going to make you breakfast or call you the morning after. That's how I roll =)

Anolis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Sinfidel on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Anolis wrote:I do plan to raid, however, I also realize my gear needs to be bolstered a bit.

If by "dick around" you mean gear up in heroics for raids then yes.
If by "dick around" you mean sign up and be moral support (BS fodder) in the guild chat then yes.
If by "dick around" you mean touch you... why the hell not, sure, I'll do that too so yes!

Just so you don't feel left out though, understand its purely platonic, I'm not going to make you breakfast or call you the morning after. That's how I roll =)

Win

Sinfidel
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 35

View user profile http://pandemic-cc.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Pandaxx on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Anolis wrote:I do plan to raid, however, I also realize my gear needs to be bolstered a bit.

If by "dick around" you mean gear up in heroics for raids then yes.
If by "dick around" you mean sign up and be moral support (BS fodder) in the guild chat then yes.
If by "dick around" you mean touch you... why the hell not, sure, I'll do that too so yes!

Just so you don't feel left out though, understand its purely platonic, I'm not going to make you breakfast or call you the morning after. That's how I roll =)

I love you...Seriously you = win!
avatar
Pandaxx

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Anolis on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 pm

So, I went w u guys in the new 25 man Argent Colliseum (fun btw, ty ^^) & after the split, I spent the next 10-15 mins trying to chat in vent because someone was short a healer in their 10man Uld & nobody could hear me. I was like Bill & Ted in their bogus Journey... failing miserably =(

Guest settings have output disabled I assume?

I wouldn't mind a heads up next time before I get to the point of yelling at my computer with frustration tourettes.

Let me know what the deal-i-yo. Hope 2 group up again soon!

Anolis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Anolis on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:53 pm

& I almost joined Panda's bro rape channel to see if I could lure somebody in there.

Its my feral cat predatory instincts kickin in looking for an easy meal =O

Anolis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Pandaxx on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:04 am

Anolis wrote:So, I went w u guys in the new 25 man Argent Colliseum (fun btw, ty ^^) & after the split, I spent the next 10-15 mins trying to chat in vent because someone was short a healer in their 10man Uld & nobody could hear me. I was like Bill & Ted in their bogus Journey... failing miserably =(

Guest settings have output disabled I assume?

I wouldn't mind a heads up next time before I get to the point of yelling at my computer with frustration tourettes.

Let me know what the deal-i-yo. Hope 2 group up again soon!

You were globally muted as you are using speakers and a seperate mic i assume. Your feedback + Anything anyone said was echo'd through ur computer. Your gear needs a bit of work but please be around on sunday @ 6 server for Naxx25 ( I run it ) There i will test basic raiding skills out while giving you a chance at some loot.
avatar
Pandaxx

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Sinfidel on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 am

[quote="Pandaxx"]
Anolis wrote:Your feedback + Anything anyone said was echo'd through ur computer.

You almost made half my guild deaf in the first 5 seconds you were in vent.

Sinfidel
Admin

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 35

View user profile http://pandemic-cc.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Anolis on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 am

My PTT was disabled (which I fixed) and I switched to headphones when I figured that the feedback thing might happen. Sorry it was 2 minutes too late there, its a new computer and I thought I had Vent configured.

I'm out of town Sunday so Naxx 25 is a no go. I'm camping with family. I'm taking a break while I make my liver work overtime as I'm stretched out on some lounge chair in Tahoe with my beer helmet on.

U|^.^|U <- me with the beer helmet, see how happy I am!

I should be good for anything after that, just let me know.

Thanks ^^

Anolis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Kaotik on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Anolis wrote:My PTT was disabled (which I fixed) and I switched to headphones when I figured that the feedback thing might happen. Sorry it was 2 minutes too late there, its a new computer and I thought I had Vent configured.

I'm out of town Sunday so Naxx 25 is a no go. I'm camping with family. I'm taking a break while I make my liver work overtime as I'm stretched out on some lounge chair in Tahoe with my beer helmet on.

U|^.^|U <- me with the beer helmet, see how happy I am!

I should be good for anything after that, just let me know.

Thanks ^^

For the fact that you take time off from wow to wear a beer helmet, that is awesome, you are just racking up the coolpoints.
avatar
Kaotik

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 34
Location : Rhode Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Anolis on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:26 pm

The beer helmet is incomplete though...

I plan to infuse the beer helmet with a viking helmet so that it looks like the horns have impaled the frothy beverages in which I am consuming. That's what I get for liking the Tauren race eh?

So, beer helmet will be more like... ~U|^.^|U~

Pic will follow when that project has finished.

Until then, I consume from a plastic cocacola cup from blockbuster that I have erased the logos, added a few bumper stickers, and bolted on my own handle. Beerstein lid to follow =).

Let me know of the next raid that may come along ^^

Cheers! (Woah! I got a lotta sun in Tahoe this weekend!)

Anolis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anolis - Druid - Resto / Feral

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum