-Pandemic-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timsobe--Warrior-Protection

+2
Sinfidel
Pandaxx
6 posters

Go down

Timsobe--Warrior-Protection Empty Timsobe--Warrior-Protection

Post  ailoroth Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:37 pm

-Armory Link referencing your raid spec/gear
-Why you are leaving your current raid/guild/server/team.
Didnt fit my raiding style
-Why you want to join our Team.
You guys look like a good guild to join to progress which is why i play
-Gear/Spec explanation- Knowledge of your class is immensely important.
i have chosen my gear and spec to help damage mitagation the best way possible while allowing me to hold agro like a tank is needed to do
-Raid Experience and Guild History- MC was great, but tell us about something you had to be good at to do.
I have Raided Everything in BC and in WoTLK (10 man version) Disaster was my WoTLK guild
-Arena Rating- No team/effort to participate in arenas will effect your application negatively.
No team But i love PvPing

System Info
Manufacturer:
System manufacturer
Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.9GHz
Memory:
2046MB RAM
Hard Drive:
160 GB
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
Monitor:
Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card:
Speakers (SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio)
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows Vista™️ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.080425-1930)
Motherboard:
Computer Case:

ailoroth

Back to top Go down

Timsobe--Warrior-Protection Empty Re: Timsobe--Warrior-Protection

Post  Pandaxx Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 am

The Sons of Hodir 3425/12000

Up that the shoulder enchant is worth it.

Another candidate in the naxx 25 run on sunday @ 6 please be around then.

Furthermore go ahead and explain your spec vs some other specs like the deep wounds prot spec or even the ms prot spec curious to your opinion why your spec is max'd mitigation.

Also explain your glyph choices why not Revenge, or Sunder Armor, or Heroic Strike to combo with Revenge for maximum spammage.

Lastly what is your rotation for tanking curious as what skills are being mashed etc.
Pandaxx
Pandaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinfidel Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:32 am

Pandaxx wrote:Furthermore go ahead and explain your spec vs some other specs like the deep wounds prot spec or even the ms prot spec curious to your opinion why your spec is max'd mitigation.

Also explain your glyph choices why not Revenge, or Sunder Armor, or Heroic Strike to combo with Revenge for maximum spammage.

Lastly what is your rotation for tanking curious as what skills are being mashed etc.

Pretty important, we have high threat dps Wink

Sinfidel
Admin

https://pandemic-cc.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tardzar Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:10 am

Sinfidel wrote:
Pandaxx wrote:Furthermore go ahead and explain your spec vs some other specs like the deep wounds prot spec or even the ms prot spec curious to your opinion why your spec is max'd mitigation.

Pretty important, we have high threat dps Wink

I can personally say that I pull about 4-5k TPS with FD and I'm not even the highest. I'm not saying that you cant hold more than that, but my point is that we are looking for and average of 6k TPS. Just giving a bench-mark for you to aim for Smile

Tardzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukarg Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Pandaxx wrote:

I lol'd

Yukarg

Back to top Go down

Post  Timsobe Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Firstly the MS spec is nice if i am trying to reduce the heals the target receives but in actuality there a very few amount of bosses that have healers to heal them when instead i could go more down prot to descrease the damage I take
Secondly The Revenge one is nice for Threat but in my previous guild and in most guilds warriors arent always the first choice for MT cuz of how broken they are (rage, Aoe) so i thought ok MT so the taunt one will be nice incase i have to taunt of MT so he lives are incase MT goes down i can taunt the boss back before he does TOO much damage to the Raid The Bloodrage is nice because we all know warriors rage is just bad hard to make so the less health i lose and the easier it is for me to get rage the better for the raid And The Blocking Glyph again is NICE because of the damage mitigation 10% more block me less damage i take

And lastly i am sorry i have not been on i have been away from my computer so i could not reply on here and my account has ran out of time so i have been trying to come up with fund... hope all my explanations were satisfactory to you Panda lol

Timsobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Timsobe Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:33 pm

o lol forgot rotation

devestate till full sunder sheild slam devestate till sheild slam is back shockwave

i also have SCT so when things pop like revenge i can press those just dont work them in my rotation

Timsobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahoren Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:50 pm

You dont spam HS? Why dont you keep spamming Devistate? And if you spam HS do you macro it so you mash Revenge and HS at the same time? Do you also use Conc Blow in whenever its up? And Thunderclap when its up? Do you use Beserker Rage while tanking to increase the amount of rage you generate?

More abilities hit = more TPS

Rahoren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum