-Pandemic-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cadejos - Death Knight - Unholy DPS

3 posters

Go down

Cadejos - Death Knight - Unholy DPS Empty Cadejos - Death Knight - Unholy DPS

Post  Cadejo Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:49 pm

Armory Link:

I recently left my server Crushridge to come to C.C. because I don't know anyone on Crushridge anymore, but I do know people on C.C.. I've recently come back to the game after being gone for three months. A lot of things have changed and I am looking to start a new. Thats the main reason for me coming to C.C.

-Why you want to join our Team.-
I've heard a lot of good things about this guild from a real life friend of mine (Efficacy/Nighthammer) and thought I would try to apply.

-Gear/Spec explanation-
Currently my gear is no where close to what i'd like. Especially my belt/weapon. Previously I was DW Frost spec, but now more recently i've become 2h Unholy. My currently Unholy spec is 12/0/59. The 12 in blood are for 4% bonus 2h dmg, and more AP. I've stacked alot of AP because of talents like Impurity which help the damage of my spells and dots.

-Raid Experience and Guild History-
My last guild was doing 10 and 25man Naxx regularly which I was always apart of. I have been away from the game for a while, and so recently my raid experience within the last three months is nill. I have done none of the new content. I've done most of the older content as well, but have never had the pleasure of going to BT.

-Arena Rating-
Love the arena, but I have no rating and have never had a high enough rating to mention.

-Computer/ISP Specifications-
Cadejos - Death Knight - Unholy DPS 514912478

Cadejo

Back to top Go down

Cadejos - Death Knight - Unholy DPS Empty Re: Cadejos - Death Knight - Unholy DPS

Post  Cadejo Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Armory Link didn't post for some reason:

Cadejo

Back to top Go down

Cadejos - Death Knight - Unholy DPS Empty Re: Cadejos - Death Knight - Unholy DPS

Post  Kouzy Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:02 am

Why do you stack so much hit rating when your expertise is far from the cap? And I also noticed that you seem to try and get most of your socket bonuses even if they do not help your dps, for example, putting in purple gems to obtain hit rating socket bonuses that do not help you. Granted the purple gems are expterise gems but it would be much more helpfull if they were +16 expertise and your dps would increase if you got rid of the hit rating gems/prismatics and put strength in them.
Kouzy
Kouzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadejos Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 pm

I used to Duel-wield back three months ago with a frost build that was prime dps at the time. Just redid my gems actually before I read this since with 2h I don't need anywhere near that hit. Maybe when 3.2 comes out if blizz actually fixes DW dps i'll go back to it.

Last edited by Cadejos on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical fix)

Cadejos

Back to top Go down

Cadejos - Death Knight - Unholy DPS Empty RE: Cadejos - Unholy DPS

Post  Reppuken Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi Cadejos,

Thanks for your application. Your professions are good, and your reputations are good. Both of your specs are good too. I do however have a you points I'd like to make. You are well above hit cap, even after your regemming. I recommend switching your glove enchant to Greater assault, your boot enchant to greater assault, switch your cape enchant to greater speed, and get +8 or +10 stats to chest since you have nothing there. I believe we are currently rather high on DPS Deathknights but I will check with Sinfidel and see what he thinks on the matter.

Sincerely,

Reppuken
Reppuken
Reppuken

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadejos Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Appreciated, will take the recommendations and hope to hear soon.

Cadejos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down