-Pandemic-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Crusade is Serious Buisness

5 posters

Go down

Burning Crusade is Serious Buisness Empty Burning Crusade is Serious Buisness

Post  Nighthammer Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:25 am

I know there are some people out there who are working on their Hand of Adal Title's and want achievements from the BC raid instances. So I think we should give them that chance and go in there and kick some ass. I'm gonna try and put a run together sometime this Saturday evening and we'll play around with it from there. I think we'll start in SSC as that is the first leg of the Hand of Adal quest. I'm more or less posting this here because I'm trying to gauge interest. So tell me if your interested and get your Tainted Core Macros ready: Were goin to SSC!

Nighthammer

Back to top Go down

Burning Crusade is Serious Buisness Empty Re: Burning Crusade is Serious Buisness

Post  Pandaxx Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:33 am

Nighthammer wrote:I know there are some people out there who are working on their Hand of Adal Title's and want achievements from the BC raid instances. So I think we should give them that chance and go in there and kick some ass. I'm gonna try and put a run together sometime this Saturday evening and we'll play around with it from there. I think we'll start in SSC as that is the first leg of the Hand of Adal quest. I'm more or less posting this here because I'm trying to gauge interest. So tell me if your interested and get your Tainted Core Macros ready: Were goin to SSC!

/cast Tainted Core
/y %T YOU HAVE THE TAINTED CORE FUCKING THROW THAT SHIT UP
/y %T HAS THE TAINTED CORE IF HE HASNT THROWN IT HIS FAULT WE WIPED
/y %T YOUR A DUMBASS THROW THE CORE
/y %T STUPID FUCK THROW IT ALRAEDY

/killself

/raid Yo wtf why didnt you throw the tainted core and DONT throw it to the strider kiter.
Pandaxx
Pandaxx

Back to top Go down

Burning Crusade is Serious Buisness Empty Re: Burning Crusade is Serious Buisness

Post  Sinfidel Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Only if I get the phoenix mount.

Sinfidel
Admin

https://pandemic-cc.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Visti Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:27 pm

no me.
Visti
Visti

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighthammer Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:05 am

Sorry for not being there guys. This is the first time ive been at my computer since Friday night. I'm gonna find a time over the next week where we will do this.

Oh, and the phoenix mount will be a random roll off, except that i get a plus 100 to my roll.

Nighthammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tardzar Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 am

you dont know how many times i have gotten the core while kiting and im all like " wtf, i cant move...oh now im dead..."

Tardzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighthammer Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Definitely doing this on Saturday this time. I WILL BE THERE. Maybe around 10:30 or so eastern time. Pln is SSC then TK.

-Efficacy

Nighthammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum