-Pandemic-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rekrim - Warlock - Destro

2 posters

Go down

Rekrim - Warlock - Destro Empty Rekrim - Warlock - Destro

Post  Aphromoo Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:56 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarion+Circle&n=Rekrim

I am currently leaving my guild, because I am very interested in progressing towards 25 man content with my bro Aphromoo.

Aphromoo has told me many great things about Pandemic, how Gormesh is a bitch... also, I am looking forward to raiding with professional raiders.. and not lazy slacks.

My gear, is what I could get my hands on to improve my DPS... I currently average 4500 DPS consistently with my Destruction spec. I like it, and I am open to any criticism to better me as a player.

I have raided Molten Core/Blackwing Lair/Aq40.... Naxx 25. Used to play alliance back in the day with Aphromoo, and raided those end game instances as a rogue.

Arenas... meh... I tried it got to 1700, but other than that I haven't found any competent healers to PvP with, that aren't already on a team. But I do love to Battleground all the time. Smile

Internet.... idk how to make that shit work and neither does Aphromoo..
I have the same connection as him... if that helps. Razz

Aphromoo

Back to top Go down

Rekrim - Warlock - Destro Empty Re: Rekrim - Warlock - Destro

Post  Pandaxx Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Aphromoo wrote:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarion+Circle&n=Rekrim

I am currently leaving my guild, because I am very interested in progressing towards 25 man content with my bro Aphromoo.

Aphromoo has told me many great things about Pandemic, how Gormesh is a bitch... also, I am looking forward to raiding with professional raiders.. and not lazy slacks.

My gear, is what I could get my hands on to improve my DPS... I currently average 4500 DPS consistently with my Destruction spec. I like it, and I am open to any criticism to better me as a player.

I have raided Molten Core/Blackwing Lair/Aq40.... Naxx 25. Used to play alliance back in the day with Aphromoo, and raided those end game instances as a rogue.

Arenas... meh... I tried it got to 1700, but other than that I haven't found any competent healers to PvP with, that aren't already on a team. But I do love to Battleground all the time. Smile

Internet.... idk how to make that shit work and neither does Aphromoo..
I have the same connection as him... if that helps. Razz

He is black and he said Gormesh is a bitch, I like em, ginvite rite away.
Pandaxx
Pandaxx

Back to top Go down