-Pandemic-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild application for joining Pandemic

4 posters

Go down

guild application for joining Pandemic Empty guild application for joining Pandemic

Post  GarionSD Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:04 pm

my main character on World of Warcraft is Jogoowa. He is a Shaman and his talent focus is restoation and some points in enhancement. i have duel spec talents and they are mostly full enhancement.

My armory link is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarion+Circle&n=Jogoowa

i am in Eye of the Tiger right now as a guild and i want to leave it because we took a break form raiding because the stress on our leaders was too much and they needed to stop so i thought that was fine because i was going to be out of town for about 1 month and a half so when i got back i learn that the break is for good and they stop raiding so i started looking for a group to go with that are fun to be around and are good at raiding and in doing so i found Pandemic.

i would love to join you because you can clear Ulduar without that much of trouble for the most part. i enjoy raiding with you guys, you are fun to be around so you seemed like the right group for me. and also you raiding days are the two best days for me to go to so i don't have to worry about missing raids unless something comes up that i need to go and take care of but that would be very rare if that were the case.

now for about my spec and knowledge of a shaman i have been playing World of Warcraft for oh i would say....... about 7 months after the game first came out and Jogoowa was my first and favorit character i ever made. i at first was a everything shaman because there was no real healer or DPS because i did even tank a few thing back then when it was posible but when burning crusade came out i was another enhancement / restoation but mainly enhance till i tried healing after seeing other shaman do it i got gear and went out trying it i did nothing but healing for a very long time and liked it then Wrath of the Lich King comes out and i still did nothing but heal to this day in raids always looking at gear seeing how i can upgrade what is better crit or haste rating such things like that.

i have been a raider before burning crsade came out and i was just a good follower doing what i was told and learning how i can do better, or give out ideas to people to try but then near the end of my DPSing time i realised that DPS shamans were not as needed so i thought to keep raiding and always have a spot i went healer because a lot of people need healers and so i went through a lot of practice becoming a good healer because if i wasn't then no one would want me so i made sure i was good at it.

arena rating is something i mostly have non of i have a 2v2 group but we hardly ever go and arena i have a not bad of a PvP set but i don't spend a lot of time building it up to the best i can because i really dont need it right now. i know how to arena but i could always get better and practice more but i haven't been really focused on it.

thank you for taking the time to read my application and i can't wait to here back on what you think of me! Very Happy

GarionSD

Back to top Go down

guild application for joining Pandemic Empty Re: guild application for joining Pandemic

Post  Dragewn Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 am

Jogoowa is a great healer, hes on point with his play style and can fit in well if Pandemic, Gets down to business when its that time!

Good Luck,

Dragewn

Dragewn

Back to top Go down

guild application for joining Pandemic Empty Re: guild application for joining Pandemic

Post  Pandaxx Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:09 am

Your spec is interesting you took 3/3 Healing focus and 2/3 Focus'd Mind but neglected to pick up Tidal force, Ancestral Healing and Natures swiftness and.....Explain.

DISCLAIMER: I am curious not angry or hardcore bashing you I would however like an explanation as to the spec and choice of glyphs, how often do you lesser healing wave the tank with earthshield vs Riptiding for haste then Healing Waving for 100% water shield bub vs the 60% lesser bub.
Pandaxx
Pandaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tardzar Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:16 am

Played with him in 10 man ulduar in a sort of a pug and got to general V with minimal wipes and little explanation of fights leading up to that. (not seen the keeper fight before). He was able to avoid AOE damage very well, NEVER died to dumb shit, was able to keep up with my healing in my circle of hax spec, and did all this before chain heal was recently buffed. I say pick him up. Would love to have him on the heal team for our 25 mans

Tardzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down